Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I Love You, Tomorrow

Dear Little Baby Baum,

Tomorrow is the big day.  Are you a boy or a girl? Am I going to coach you in basketball as a teenager or clean my guns when boys come-a-courtin'? Are you going to be a daddy's girl, or a mamma's boy? Are you going to play with dolls or toy trucks, or in your uncle Jess's case...both. Will your room be pink-ly decorated or adorned with animals from a safari or whatever your mom has concocted in her little fashionista brain? Are we going to get a dirt-covered little devil or a prim and proper little princess? I can't wait to find out.

You will be born in the chinese year of the Rabbit (which are everywhere in Colorado), I was born in the year of the Rooster and, not surprisingly your mother was born in the year of the Rat...I kid! All I know is that I'm so excited to find out what you are and to see you again in the ultrasound.  Your cousin Lucy is getting here soon, in the next week or so, she'll be older than you, but not by much.  You guys will have fun, she's moving to Colorado too, so you'll have someone to play with.

I gotta go now, but I will see you tomorrow!!!!

Love,

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Russell and Lucy are gonna be trouble together :) I can't WAIT! Congrats to you, dad, and your wife (mom)! I love my baby nephew already! HOORAY FOR BABY BAUM!

    ReplyDelete