Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Dear Little Baby (boy) Baum,

It was really good seeing you today.  Looks like everything is going smoothly, thank goodness. I guess you're a boy, which means a couple things...it means that you and I have to stick together. Sometimes we will need to vote as a family and I will expect us guys to collaborate and possibly gang up against your mom 2-against-1 style. I'm talking about things like family vacations, dinner menus, decor, family activities, TV programming, etc.


There's really no reason why you should already be this cute!
I guess it's not fair to your mom, so we will let her win some of the time.  We'll discuss this ad nauseam when you get here, just a heads up for now. By the way... I love you so much already!







Love,

Dad







3 comments:

  1. I swear this baby's profile looks like Coley's already!! That's the first thing I noticed! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I said the same thing!!! I hope he looks more like Coley than me...but I hope he gets my jumpshot...er, my jumpshot 10 years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Coley's cousin Joey and Esther. Congratulations on having a little boy! Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete