Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things that Your Mom has Craved

So here are a few things that your mom has craved through this whole 4-5 weeks since we've known about you.  Might I add that I am on a no-carb/low-carb diet and it's absolutely driving me insane.
  1. Frosty's from Wendy's - this one almost killed me
  2. Chips & Salsa
  3. Brownies
  4. Chocolate
  5. Pepperoncini
  6. Tim's Cascade Style Jalapeno chips
  7. Nachos from a Shell Gas Station
  8. Mozerella Sticks from Sonic
  9. Peach Soda...and there isn't such a thing so we mixed juice with Sprite
  10. Egg Salad Sandwiches...and she HATES those
  11. Turkey Bacon
  12. Bagels with an egg on top
  13. Cadbury Chocolate 
  14. M&M Cookies
  15. Jalapeno Poppers
  16. Jalapeno Bagels
  17. Cheerios...just the plain kind (your mom is weird and doesn't like honey nut cheerios)
  18. SmartWater - regular filtered water is not good enough for her (or you) but your dad drinks it and is totally fine...just sayin...
  19. Foot rubs - this is not a food but it is worth mentioning.  Your mom always craves these, but since you've come around it's harder for your dad to say no.
  20. French Fries with LOTS of Salt
I'll keep adding to this list as things pop up...as I'm sure they will :)

6 comments:

  1. I never craved beef jerky or turkey bacon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. then why do we have a gazillion bags of beef jerky and turkey bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha cuz Tiff said protein would help with morning sickness! But it never sounds good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT's true!!!! Believe me Coley!!! I love this list...all but the Smart Water. I can't tell a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have craved chocolate like you wouldn't BELIEVE! And I can't tell the difference with Smart Water either. Costco water is good enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys don't know what you are missing... Its the most refreshing water in the world!

    ReplyDelete