Friday, June 10, 2011

4 Months and You're a Baumgartner (Officially)

Dear Little Baby Baum,

I know you'll probably end up being President of the United States, so I'll make sure there is no question about your birthplace when we fill out your birth certificate. I am pretty excited about the fact that you've been kicking your mom hard enough so that I can feel you from the outside. Your first kick that I felt was during the movie "Nacho Libre", which is a great omen, I think.

I guess what I wanted to say this time is that I love you. There aren't enough cool words to express this, but I have a feeling you'll be able to tell from the moment I hold you in my arms. Your mother loves you too just as much, your sister Maggie is already a little jealous.  Every time I kiss your mom's belly she will get in between us and bite my ears.  That's her way of saying "Relax Dad, you can be obsessed with him when he gets here."

I woke her up. Look how annoyed she looks!
Maggie still sleeps with us, and growls at us if we move around too much...actually your mom does the same thing. I on the other hand, sleep through anything and everything...even my alarm sometimes...but I don't like to talk about it.

So, keep growin' little man! I once went 6 months without having thai food...I can wait 4 months for my firstborn...but, it will be just as tough...well, it will be close. Jk...but seriously. GET HERE! (but not too fast).

Love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment