Thursday, June 16, 2011

Your Mom Is HOT!

Dear Little Baby Baum,

Get used to this phrase, "Your mom is HOT!". It's gonna happen frequently and it's something you need to be prepared for. There are several ways to react when this phrase comes up. The first would be to just say "I know". The second would be a stern warning to your friend to back off and letting him know that your dad is a black belt in Karate, whether it's true or not is not the point. This tactic is called "deflection". The third and arguably the most controversial would be a simple slap in the face.

The bottom line is this is how Hot your mom is...at 6 months pregnant. It's not going to get any better when she's not craving ice cream and french fries. it's only going to get worse for you, my little friend.

Your Mom - HOT!

How do you think it is for me when I have to deal with "you're with HIM?!" questions all the time. It's not easy but to make it through you just have to remind yourself that Hot Mom/Wife = less waiting in line, larger samples at Costco, free stuff occasionally, and a few more minutes waiting for mom to get ready before going out.

I would encourage you to feel proud about how beautiful your mom is and to hope and pray that you are able to marry someone as pretty or even close. I can give you some tips mostly that have to do with playing the guitar, being able to cook, and an unparallelled sense of humor and wit.

I love you little guy.

Love,

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Russell the Muscle,
    Your dad is right. Your mom IS hot. And it's true- you will get perks out of it. I know this because I have been part o f her entourage in the past. You'll feel so VIP when you're on her arm. There are many stories about the perks we received when out together that I will tell you and you'll love to hear when you get here. There are also stories that I can't tell you because there are certain things kids aren't supposed to know about their parents. But my point is, get ready for a life of luxury when you're out with Coley. She's smokin'!

    ReplyDelete